Keep cool this summer with top of the line sunscreens from The Outdoor Blind Company. The highest level UV block out (98%) provides excellent protection from the damaging effects of the sun so you can enjoy the outdoors in comfort.
Plus, by blocking the sun’s rays before they heat glass windows, you significantly reduce the amount of heat entering the building and save on internal air conditioning.
Top 5 reasons people choose and recommend sunscreens from the Outdoor Blind Company:
- Stylish, custom made sunscreens in a wide range of fabrics and a variety of designer colours to complement your home.
- Simple and elegant screens provide privacy and prevents fading caused by UV rays, dust, wind and rain.
- Easy to use, operates and roll up in seconds, stores discretely.
- State of the art motorisation available with Somfy Automation.
- Versatile all year round – cuts out glare when the sun is low, insulates from chills and lets in the warmth in winter.
The Outdoor Blind Company offers a range of blind controls to suit your space and functional needs. Most of our blinds have motorised options to make it even easier to get the full benefit of your blind.
Alfresco blinds in Sunscreen
For a cost-effective solution to outdoor living, Alfresco blinds are a terrific option. Custom made to any size, Alfresco blinds are easily operated with durable lines and can be fully zippered and secured to protect against wind, rain and sun.
- Blinds roll up and down in seconds – manually operated
- Available in a range of designer colours
- Weather flaps are included and can include tie downs for high wind areas
- Can be made to suit almost any shape and design
Ezy Roll in Sunscreen
As the name says, Ezy Roll makes it easy to roll your blinds up and down so you can control the amount of light and shade in your outdoor area. Strong winds are no problem with Ezy Roll – they can be simply clipped down or rolled away.
- Available in a range of designer colours.
- Sun protection up to 100%
- Custom made and designed to suit your needs.
- Professionally installed.
- Our patented 3:5:1 ratio gearbox allows for quick and smooth operation.
Operation: Manual (gear box) and fully motorised. What are the motorised options?
Ezy Channel in Sunscreen
The efficient Ezy Channel blind has a channel on the side of the blind to conceal the gap and enclose the area while eliminating the risk and inconvenience of the blind pulling away.
Ezy channel has a weighted bottom bar and is locked off with heavy-duty quick pins. The blind is under constant tension, which is great for high winds. The tautness of the blind has a sleek look to create a beautiful finish to your outdoor area.
- Widths up to 5 m is not a problem
- Easy to use with heavy duty quick pins
- Highest rated channel blind on the market to withstand wind
- Sleek looking blind available in PVC, Visiontex, Docril and canvas
- Side channel and pelmet available in Dulux and Colorbond colour range
- No issues with fabric pulling out in high winds
- Existing Ezy roll blinds can be retro-fitted to Ezy channel by adding side channel and changing bottom bar.
Operation: Manual (gear box or spring roller) and fully motorised. What are the motorised options?
Ziptrak in Sunscreen
Discover a convenient way to shade and protect your outdoor way of life with Ziptrak. The track guided blind system provides easy glide up and down and can stop anywhere.
Blinds are locked into special tracks with no gaps at either side to secure against flapping. With no zippers or buckles, the flat surface is great for corporate signage.
Operation: Manual (spring roller) and fully motorised. What are the motorised options?